Advanced Certification Courses – CIP™II – Course 8
Faculty: Fernando Cortezi
Learn how to anticipate shifts in the drivers of innovation, then how to position your company’s service or product developments for maximum competitive impact.
You will learn how to . . .
- Identify significant change drivers and determine their plausible impact on the firm’s current positioning.
- Learn methods for developing different “futures” for your company, thereby offering your management potent strategic options.
- Build scenarios, based on first-hand case studies drawn from actual Fuld & Company client engagements.
- Use the results of Scenario Analysis to craft resilient competitive strategy despite being faced with highly uncertain competitive conditions.
- Apply Scenario Analysis as a fundamental building block for your early warning system.
The mission of ACI is to help companies and managers compete more effectively via the superior use of the competitive intelligence perspective. The Fuld-Gilad-Herring Academy of Competitive intelligence is the only educational institution in the space of CI training to be accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).