Advanced Certification Course – CIP™II – Course 6
Faculty: Fernando de Almeida – Founding Partner ADVS Brasil, Coordinator: MBA Inteligência Estratégica Fipe, Professor FEA/USP
Prerequisite of Competitive Blindspots highly recommended.
Do you need to . . .
- Predict your competitors’ strategies and actions for the next year?
- Predict industry evolution path for the next 1-3 years?
- Learn to develop creative strategic options and think like an entrepreneurial company?
- Update executive participants (during a management retreat) with the latest developments in your competitive arena and the resulting implications to your company’s future?
- Assess the competitive environment before the strategic planning cycle begins?
- Identify your company’s strategy weaknesses?
- Learn to track competition in emerging industries?
- Shift management’s attention to an external focus?
- Introduce competitive thinking into marketing, research, and business development plans?
- Assess your rivals’ technological, commercial strategies, as well as your customers’ future directions?
The mission of ACI is to help companies and managers compete more effectively via the superior use of the competitive intelligence perspective. The Fuld-Gilad-Herring Academy of Competitive intelligence is the only educational institution in the space of CI training to be accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).