Core Certification Courses – CIP™I – Course 4
Faculty: Fernando Cortezi
Simplify predictions of competitors’ moves and countermoves when multiple rivals are involved.
Do you need to. . .
- Track and assess more than 5 competitors at once?
- Understand competitors that are very different?
- Track an industry that is in transition?
- Make sense of foreign competitors?
- Analyze competitors that are subsidiaries of larger holding companies?
- Learn to work with minimal available data?
- Understand change? Rapid change? The effect of growth?
- Integrate consumer/customer behavior into your analysis?
- Forecast industry structure several years into the future?
- Simplify the analysis of large numbers of companies?
The mission of ACI is to help companies and managers compete more effectively via the superior use of the competitive intelligence perspective. The Fuld-Gilad-Herring Academy of Competitive intelligence is the only educational institution in the space of CI training to be accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).