Core Certification Courses – CIP™I – Course 2
Faculty: Edson Ito
Learn practical frameworks to analyze and predict competitive threats.
Do you need . . .
- Identify the most, and least, important competitive threats for your company or business unit?
- Know how to anticipate your rival’s strategic direction and which direction it might be taking?
- Know the most “intelligence-rich” moment to monitor a rival’s movements in the market?
- Focus on the core issues surrounding a competitor — and eliminate time-wasting analysis?
- Learn the principles of analyzing a company’s financials and cost of operations?
- Uncover the operating costs of a privately-held company or subsidiary operation?
- Anticipate a company’s strategy based on analyzing that firm’s senior management?
- Forecast a rival’s long-term moves in the market?
- Know how to deliver intelligence to management in a way that will speed up decision making?
The mission of ACI is to help companies and managers compete more effectively via the superior use of the competitive intelligence perspective. The Fuld-Gilad-Herring Academy of Competitive intelligence is the only educational institution in the space of CI training to be accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).